Why should you select Luzitin?
- Well-structured company
- Experienced management and scientific team
- Own proprietary innovative technology
- Solid business plan
- Pipeline covering high-value therapeutic fields (oncology and dermatology)
- Reduced time to market (Ready to license-out technology)
Luzitin is open to different investment modalities, from equity sharing to licensing and/or co-development of its therapeutic solutions.
There are three unique opportunities for partnership development of Redaporfin:
- Redaporfin combined with immune checkpoint inhibitors based on its meaningful in-vivo preclinical immunologic effects to treat melanoma.
- Redaporfin to treat biliary tract cancer for which EMA has granted Orphan Drug Designation and for which a pivotal study is planned. This provides a further opportunity for fast track status. Application for Orphan Drug Designation by the FDA is planned for later in 2016.
- Redaporfin to treat head and neck cancer in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.